Amino Support Tablets
Amino Support Tablets
- Includes L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine & L-Valine
- Supports protein metabolism*
- Helps reduce tiredness & fatigue*
What are Amino Support Tablets?
There are two types of amino acids: essential and nonessential. Essential amino acids cannot be synthesized by the body so must be obtained from our diet. PhD Nutrition Amino Support contains 8 essential amino acids, including the 3 BCAAs, which are often used as part of an athlete’s training and nutritional plan. Alongside these important amino acids, PhD have also included vitamin B6, which provides a variety of health benefits.
Amino Support Tablets Benefits
Amino Support can help to maintain a healthy nervous system and immune system, help to reduce tiredness and fatigue, as well as supporting protein and glycogen metabolism*.
Who are Amino Support Tablets suitable for?
- Popular with individuals from a variety of sectors, involving strength and power, along with endurance and stamina
- Individuals preparing for, or during a cutting phase
- Endurance and stamina athletes for use before, during or after exercise
- Serious male and female gym goers
- Any athlete looking to supplement a high protein diet with these essential amino acids
How to take Amino Support Tablets
PhD Amino Support can be taken at any time of the day, however it is advisable to take each serving with meals to help broaden the amino acid profile of the chosen meal.
Take 3 tablets twice daily with meals to support protein intake.
180 x 1000mg tablets = 60 servings.
|Typical Values||Per serving (3 tablets)||%RI* per serving (3 tablets)||Per daily serving (6 tablets)|
|Vitamin B6 (mg)||0.600||42.9||1.20|
*RI = Daily Reference Intake.
*Vitamin B6 contributes to normal protein and glycogen metabolism, normal functioning of the nervous system, the reduction of tiredness and fatigue and normal function of the immune system
L-Leucine, L-Valine, L-Lysine Monohydrochloride, L-Phenylalanine, L-Threonine, L-Isoleucine, L-Histidine, L-Methionine, Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine), Bulking Agent (Calcium Diphosphate Dihydrate), Anti-caking agent (Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide).
Free from gluten-containing ingredients but not tested to be gluten-free (<20ppm)
Take 3 tablets twice daily with meals.
180 x 1000mg tablets = 60 servings