BCAA's capsules - 195 x 500mg
- Promote muscle growth with this 2/1/1 BCAA formula
- Help protect muscle tissue during intense exercise
- Accelerate recovery and reduce fatigue
BEST BEFORE: 31/01/2023
- 2:1:1 ratio of the 3 essential amino acids
- 250mg L-Leucine / 125mg L-Isoleucine / 125mg L-Valine
- Helps to protect muscle tissue & reduces fatigue
What are BCAA capsules?
BCAA’s or branched chain amino acids are a group of 3 essential amino acids: leucine, iso-leucine, and valine. They are considered essential amino acids because they can’t be produced by the body. Instead they must be obtained from food. Our BCAA capsules come in a convenient capsule format and deliver the 3 essential amino acids leucine, isoleucine & valine in a 2:1:1 ratio.
Who are BCAA capsules suitable for?
- Any athlete looking to supplement a high protein diet with these essential amino acids
- Serious male and female gym goers
- Popular with individuals from a variety of sectors, involving strength and power, along with endurance and stamina Individuals preparing for, or during a cutting phase
- Endurance and stamina athletes for use before, during or after exercise
The Benefits of BCAA capsules
- Delay fatigue during prolonged exercise
- Improve aerobic and anaerobic performance when taken regularly
- Fortify the immune system
- Protect lean muscle from breakdown
- Promote muscle protein synthesis
- Reduce exercise induced muscle soreness and damage
Directions For Use
BCAA supplements are convenient to use and should be taken around the training window for maximum effect. PhD recommends using BCAA’s before, during and after intense exercise.
|Typical Values||Per capsule||Per 15 capsules|
Each capsule provides: 250mg L-Leucine, 125mg L-IsoLeucine, 125mg L-Valine.
15 capsules provide: 3750mg L-Leucine, 1875mg L-IsoLeucine, 1875mg L-Valine.
Instantised Branched Chain Amino Acids (L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine, L-Valine, Emulsifier (Soya Lecithin)), Hydrolysed Whey Protein Isolate (Milk), L-Leucine, L-Glutamine, CocoMineral™ Dried Coconut Water (8.42%), L-Alanine, Flavouring, Flavour Enhancer (Sodium Chloride), Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid), Sweetener (Sucralose), Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid).
ALLERGY INFORMATION: For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
East to take, started to make a difference
I just started with this product! I m confident it will be good as all their products.The capsules are soft and easy to swallow
Perfect thank you
Liked them so much
Very good and easy to swallow and they work.
Mrs. Stella Nawrocik
Great product, great price
very good product and good results
Excellent supplement with fast resulrs
This is my first time using BCAAs and the work better than I thought they would by a long way
Great product 😁😁😁🎉🎉
Great supplements, give you that edge over other athletes
Feels like it's really working