Essential Amino Acids - Tablets
DISCOVER OUR STOCKING FILLER RANGE
- Includes L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine & L-Valine
- Supports protein metabolism*
- Helps reduce tiredness & fatigue*
- 1,000mg L-Leucine per serving
- Supports protein metabolism
- Helps to reduce tiredness & fatigue
What are Amino Support Tablets?
There are two types of amino acids: essential and nonessential amino acids. Essential amino acids cannot be synthesized by the body and must therefore be obtained from your diet. The PhD Amino Support tablets contain 8 essential amino acids, including the 3 BCAAs leucine, iso-leucine, and valine, which are often part of an athlete’s training and nutritional plan. Alongside these important amino acids, the tablets also contain vitamin B6, which provides a variety of health benefits.
The benefits of Amino Support tablets
Amino Support tablets have a variety of benefits: They can help to maintain a healthy nervous system and immune system, as well as help to reduce tiredness and fatigue. Amino Support tablets can also support protein and glycogen metabolism.*
Who are Amino Support Tablets suitable for?
- Any athlete looking to supplement a high protein diet with these essential amino acids
- Serious male and female gym goers
- Popular with individuals from a variety of sectors, involving strength and power, along with endurance and stamina
- Individuals preparing for, or during a cutting phase
- Endurance and stamina athletes for use before, during or after exercise
Directions For Use
Take 3 tablets twice daily with meals.
180 x 1000mg tablets = 60 servings
|Typical Values||Per serving (3 tablets)||%RI* per serving (3 tablets)||Per daily serving (6 tablets)|
|Vitamin B6 (mg)||0.600||42.9||1.20|
*RI = Daily Reference Intake.
*Vitamin B6 contributes to normal protein and glycogen metabolism, normal functioning of the nervous system, the reduction of tiredness and fatigue and normal function of the immune system
L-Leucine, L-Valine, L-Lysine Monohydrochloride, L-Phenylalanine, L-Threonine, L-Isoleucine, L-Histidine, L-Methionine, Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine), Bulking Agent (Calcium Diphosphate Dihydrate), Anti-caking agent (Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide).
Free from gluten-containing ingredients but not tested to be gluten-free (<20ppm)