- 4 Rich tea biscuits
- 30g unsalted butter, melted
- 140g thick greek yogurt, 0% fat
- 100g lightest cream cheese
- 50g dark chocolate chips, 70%
- 30g Smart Protein Chocolate Brownie flavour
- 60g Black cherries, in Kirsch
- 1/2 Smart bar, dark chocolate and raspberry
- Place the biscuits in a sandwich bag and bash with a rolling pin until a fine crumb forms.
- Tip into a bowl and add the melted butter. Stir to combine then spoon between 3 ramekins, pressing down with the back of a spoon. Place in the fridge.
- To a large bowl, add the yogurt, cream cheese, protein powder, black cherries and 2 tbsp Kirsch from the jar. Whisk until fully combined (ideally with an electric whisk).
- Melt the dark chocolate chips, pour this into the bowl and whisk again until combined.
- Spoon the cheesecake filling on top of the base of each ramekin.
- Allow to refrigerate for at least 1 hour or until ready to serve.
- Serve with some pieces of chopped protein bar and a fresh cherry.