Preparation & Cooking Time:
Ingredients Required for the Brownies:
Ingredients for the Toppings:
How To Make It:
1) Preheat the oven to 180 and line a small baking tray with parchment paper
2) Grab a bowl and mix together the oats, cocoa powder and protein then slowly add the whisked eggs, yoghurt, honey, milk and baking powder. Finally add the mashed bananas and mix all ingredients together thoroughly
3) Spoon mixture into prepared tray and bake mixture for around 15-20 mins. Once cooked allow to cool
4) Once cooled cut the brownies up into 9 squares and top each one with a marshmallow.
Pour the icing sugar on top of all the brownies then pop in the microwave for approx 20 seconds – you should start to see the marshmallows melt slightly only ensure they melt a little! (
other wise you may end with them totally collapsing)
5) The final step is to carefully decorate the eyes and mouth with the black food colouring gel pen or dark choc chips! Then enjoy!
Macros (1 serving):