Is there a better way to start the day than with a delicious home-made granola? Our Chocolate Peanut Protein Granola will win you over with big chunks of peanutty granola with added pieces of our delicious Diet Whey bar. A high protein, low sugar recipe to fuel your morning (also works perfectly as a mid afternoon protein snack).
130g natural peanut butter
1 large egg white
100g jumbo oats
120g porridge oats
makes 8 servings
How to make
1. Preheat the oven to 160°c and line a baking sheet with parchment.
2. Add the peanut butter and margarine to a bowl and place in the microwave for 20 seconds until melted and mix through.
3. Add the honey and egg white, mix until full combined, followed by the protein powder.
4. Pour in the oats and mix together until all the oats are evenly coated.
5. Tip the mixture onto the baking sheet and spread out a little but make sure it’s still stuck together.
6. Bake the granola for 20 minutes. Then allow to cool completely before breaking into clusters.
7. Chop the protein bar up into small pieces then mix through the granola and store in an airtight container.
8. Serve the Chocolate Peanut Protein Granola with your favourite milk, yoghurt or substitute the milk with a protein shake to add even more protein.
Macros (per serving)