- 40g oat flour (rolled oats blitzed in the blender)
- 1 scoop Diet Whey Salted Caramel flavour
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- Pinch of salt
- 130ml unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tbsp mincemeat
- 1/2 Diet Whet, salted caramel bar, chopped
- 10g smooth peanut butter, to drizzle
- To a bowl, add the oat flour, protein powder, cinnamon, salt and milk. Stir until fully combined.
- Spoon into a lightly greased, ramekin or skillet.
- Place the tbsp of mincemeat into the centre and slightly swirl through.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes until just set.
- Serve with chopped pieces of protein bar and a drizzle of peanut butter.