Makes 12 Servings
- x3 Smart Bar Mississippi Mud Pie
- 200g of digestive biscuits
- 300g of dark chocolate
- 100g of marshmallows
- 3 tbsp of maple syrup
- 5 tbsp of organic butter
How to make it:
1. Crush the biscuits into small pieces and set aside.
2. Heat the butter, syrup and chocolate in a pan. Once melted, first add the biscuits and then marshmallows and stir well.
3. Cut the Smart Bars into small pieces and begin to add to the mixture.
4. Spoon mixture into a tin foil tray, top with extra marshmallows and leave in the fridge to set for 2 hours.
Nutritional info based on 1 serving: