Makes 8 Muffins
- 50g of PhD Nutrition Smart Protein Peanut Butter Cup
- 1 tsp of baking powder
- 60g of white flour (or flour alternative)
- 120g of PhD Nutrition Smart Nut Butter Chocolate Brownie
- 2 ripe bananas (or 258g of unsweetened apple sauce)
How to make it:
1. Preheat the oven to 180c.
2. Line a muffin tray with cases and set aside.
3. In a large mixing bowl, add your dry ingredients and mix well.
4. Add your nut butter and mashed banana/unsweetened applesauce and mix until fully combined.
5. Divide the batter amongst the greased muffin tins and bake for 10-15 minutes. Check at 10 minutes and test with a skewer – if it comes out clean, remove muffins immediately. Allow to cool for 5-10 minutes before moving to a wire rack to cool completely.
Nutritional info based on 1 muffin: