Enjoy your Chocolate Caramel Ltd Edition Diet Whey in the most decadent fashion with this luxurious Protein Millionaire Shortbread.
40g unsalted butter, melted
60ml maple syrup
200g unsalted butter
200ml semi skimmed milk
100ml maple syrup
1/2 tsp salt
150g dark chocolate
1. Preheat oven to 180°c. Line a 15x15cm square baking tin with parchment.
2. Add the oats and protein powder to a food processor or blender and blitz until a fine flour forms. Tip into a bowl, add the melted butter and maple syrup and mix until fully combined and the mixture is sticking together.
3. Spoon into the prepared baking tin and press to level out with the back of a spoon. Bake for 10 minutes until golden, then place in the fridge.
4. Meanwhile, add all the caramel ingredients to a saucepan and place on a medium heat, whisking until melted. Bring the mixture to a boil, whisking continuously for 10-12 minutes until the mixture is really thick. Pour onto the base and place back in the fridge for at least 1 hour, until set.
5. Break the chocolate into a bowl, pour over 50ml boiling water and whisk until melted and smooth. (If a couple of pieces aren’t fully melted, pop in the microwave for 10 seconds until melted.)
6. Spoon this onto the caramel layer and place you Protein Millionaire Shortbread in the fridge to set for a further hour.