- 4 tbsp of self raising flour
- 1/4 tsp of baking powder
- 1 scoop of PhD Nutrition Diet Whey Birthday Cake flavour
- 2 tsp of PhD Nutrition Smart Nut Butter White Choc Blondie
- 5 tbsp of unsweetened almond milk
- Toppings e.g Candy sprinkles, fruit, nuts, seeds
How to make it:
1. Mix all ingredients together in a mug/small bowl until it has the consistency of cake batter – add extra splashes of milk if it’s looking too dry.
2. Microwave for 40-50 seconds until the cake has risen and check it is cooked through by using a skewer or fork, making sure it comes out clean.
3. If still not cooked or risen properly, microwave in 10-second bursts until you get your desired result then top with candy sprinkles!
Nutritional info based on 1 serving: