Project Administrator Support
Science in Sport plc is a leading sports nutrition business that develops, manufactures and markets innovative nutrition products for professional athletes, sports and fitness enthusiasts and the gym lifestyle community. The Company has two highly regarded brands: PhD Nutrition, a premium active-nutrition brand targeting the gym lifestyle community, and SiS, a leading endurance nutrition brand among elite athletes and professional sports teams.
Major investors include Aviva, AXA Framlington, Schroders, J.O. Hambro and Otus Capital, together with a range of institutional investors.
The two brands are sold internationally through our own phd.com and scienceinsport.com digital platform, together with third-party online sites including Amazon and Tmall. The business is currently rolling out in Asian markets and intends to launch in India and the Middle East during 2021. Our US business is growing strongly.
We have extensive retail distribution in the UK and internationally, including major supermarkets, high street chains and specialist sports retailers.
This omnichannel footprint enables the Company to address the full breadth of the sports nutrition market currently estimated at approximately £11 billion worldwide.
PhD is one of the UK's leading active nutrition brands with a reputation for high quality and product innovation. The brand has grown rapidly, based on its core protein powders, since its launch in 2005. The range now comprises powders, bars and supplements including the high protein, low sugar range, PhD Smart. PhD brand ambassadors include leading fitness influencers Ross Edgley and Obi Vincent. The PhD brand is an official partner to the Tough Mudder Challenge and Race Series.
SiS, founded in 1992, has a core range comprising gels, powders and bars focused on energy, hydration and recovery. SiS is the official sports nutrition supplier to many professional teams and organisations including INEOS Grenadiers Cycling Team, Team INEOS UK (America's Cup Team) and Manchester United Football Club. SiS supplies more than 150 professional football clubs in the UK, Europe and USA, and is Performance Research Partner to the English Football Association.
Science in Sport is headquartered in London. Its shares joined the AIM market of the London Stock Exchange in August 2013 and trade under the ticker symbol SIS.
The ideal candidate will be reliable, discrete and diligent with good communication skills, and a structured detailed approach to recording data and preparing reports.
Role & Responsibilities
· Manage and coordinate the administrative aspects of the PMO team help the team deliver to the agreed timescales. The post holder will have the following key responsibilities:
· Provide high quality administrative and project support to Project Director
· Provide project updates and reports via Excel and any other tracking systems as required.
· Manage project steering group meetings – preparing pre-read, capturing actions
· Establish good working relationships with project leads to collect project inputs and updates
· Support other strands of the programme of work as and when required
· Communicate accurately and clearly with internal and external colleagues and collaborators via email
· Enter data on electronic systems and contribute to discussions as appropriate, regularly updating spreadsheets on progress and providing summaries as required.
· Support the development of project schedules and plans, and build, format and circulate progress reports for the project.
· Must be able to create, edit and manage Gantt Charts, (MS Office Projects software).
· Good working knowledge of the followings Word, Excel, Power Point, MS Office Projects, e-mail.