Vegan Vitamins & Minerals
If you’re vegan or you simply want to ensure your vitamins and supplements are plant-based and more planet-friendly, a selection of our vitamins and minerals are suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
Our vegan-friendly multivitamin contains a blend of 23 vitamins and minerals, formulated to support optimal health and wellbeing.
At PhD, we believe that offering vegan supplements is an important aspect of making a healthy lifestyle available to our customers. For anybody who is vegan or wants to expand their plant-based diet to their supplements, our vegan vitamins and minerals mean that overall health supplementation is available to all.
What is different about vegan supplements?
Vegan supplements by definition do not contain any products that come from animals, including meat, dairy, eggs, and anything else animal-derived, in the main ingredients or the casing.
What vitamins should vegans take?
It is recommended by the NHS that vegans should consider supplementing with vitamins and supplements, specifically with vitamin B12.
Omega 3 and vitamin D are also recommended for vegans, and for some people, an iron supplement may be beneficial.
What PhD vitamins and supplements are vegan?
Our multivitamin capsules are vegan, alongside our relax nootropic supplement.
- LIFE - Vital Reds Powder1 FlavoursFrom £25.00(1)
- Prime Man MultivitaminSave 50%Special Price £8.24 Was £16.49(8)
- Prime Woman MultivitaminSave 50%Special Price £8.24 Was £16.49(1)
- Hydro - Effervescent Tablets1 FlavoursFrom £6.99(7)
- Lean Degree® Maximum Strength - Capsules1 FlavoursFrom £16.99(20)
- LIFE Mind1 FlavoursFrom £7.50(1)
- LIFE Mind - Capsules1 FlavoursFrom £25.00
- LIFE - Boost - Capsules1 FlavoursFrom £10.00Save 50%From £20.00(2)
- Burn Pre-Workout Powder - 200g1 FlavoursFrom £19.99(20)
- Charge Pre-Workout Powder - 300g4 FlavoursFrom £19.99(67)
- ZMA - Capsules1 FlavoursFrom £19.99(20)
- L-Carnitine - Tablets1 FlavoursFrom £11.99(20)
- LIFE Relax - Capsules1 FlavoursFrom £25.00(1)