Makes approx. 8 slices
For The Pie
- Shortcrust pastry
For The Filling
- 1 ripe avocado
- 2 tbsp of cocoa powder
- 1 scoop of Smart Protein Plant Chocolate Cookie
- 2 tbsp of maple syrup
- 100ml of soya milk
- 2 tbsp of soya vanilla yoghurt
How to make it:
1. Take the pastry out the fridge and leave to air for 45 mins.
2. Preheat the oven to 250 degrees and once ready roll out the pastry on the baking sheet provided.
3. Mould into either circular or rectangular shape, prick some holes in the pastry with a fork and pop in the oven for 20-30mins.
4. Take out and leave to cool for a few hours/overnight.
5. Blitz all of the remaining ingredients for the filling in a blender then spoon out onto the pie crust.
6. Pop in the freezer for 2 hours then remove, add chocolate shavings and enjoy cold on its own.
Nutritional info based on 1 slice: