Makes 9 brownies
- 50g (2 scoops) of PhD Smart Protein Chocolate Brownie
- 240g of PhD Smart Nut Butter Chocolate Brownie (or nut butter alternative)
- 6 mashed bananas
- 25g of cocoa powder
- Optional: chocolate chips, nuts, berries, coconut flakes
How to make it:
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees & line a pan with parchment paper.
2. Mix all ingredients in a blender until smooth. Add chocolate chips, nuts at the end.
3. Pour the mix into the greased pan and bake for 20 minutes.
4. Once cooled down, cut into 9 pieces.
5. You can even freeze the brownies for later.
Nutritional info based on 1 brownie: