Makes 9 Slices
- 1 scoop of PhD Diet Whey White Chocolate Deluxe
- 1 large sweet potato (mashed)
- 1 tbsp of vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp of peanut butter
- 1 egg
- 1 egg white
- 1 tbsp of baking powder
- 1 cup of coconut flour (or oat flour)
- 300-400ml of soya milk
- A handful of white choc chips (or white chocolate chunks)
How to make it:
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
2. Bake or microwave one medium sweet potato and remove the skin.
3. Add all ingredients (except white chocolate) to a blender, wet ingredients first, and blend until smooth. Add the white chocolate chips.
4. Prepare a baking dish with parchment paper and spoon the blondie batter in.
5. Bake for 30 minutes, top with additional drizzle of melted white choc and serve immediately or store in an airtight container!
Nutritional info based on 1 slice: