Klarna Terms and Conditions
BUY NOW - Pay Later!
How does it work?
- These pay later terms apply between you and the strore (PhD) where you purchase your goods or services when you choose Pay Later as your payment method.
- When you choose Pay Later, we offer you the possibility to pay on a due date 30 days from the shipment of the goods or tickets/ availability date of the services or digital content.
- We assign our claim for payment due on your purchase to Klarna Bank AB ("Klarna"). Klarna will send you a payment instruction to pay directly to Klarna.
- Contact details and further information about Klarna are available here.
Pay only after you have received your order
- Klarna offers consumers Buyer Protection which means, for example, that you as a consumer do not have to pay for the ordered goods until you have received them, and that Klarna will assist you with problems related to your purchase.
- More information and instructions can be found here.
Costs and Fees
- We charge an invoice fee of 0(£) per purchase.