For protein powders and shakes, whey protein is the most popular type of protein on the market. Considered to be the best protein for your diet, whey protein is a complete protein, containing all of the essential amino acids your body needs to function optimally.
- Diet Whey Protein Powder17 FlavoursFrom £19.99 From £24.99Save 20%340 Reviews
- Diet Whey Meal Replacement Powder3 FlavoursFrom £17.59 From £21.99Save 20%52 Reviews
- Smart Protein Bar (12 pack)8 FlavoursFrom £24.99160 Reviews
- Diet Whey Protein Bars (12 Pack)3 FlavoursFrom £13.50 From £26.99Save 50%38 Reviews
- Smart Protein Powder3 FlavoursFrom £15.9947 Reviews
- Smart Breakfast Meal Replacement Powder3 FlavoursFrom £14.39 From £17.99Save 20%58 Reviews
- Smart Clear Whey Protein Powder1 FlavoursFrom £18.39 From £22.99Save 20%15 Reviews
- Synergy All-in-One Protein Powder4 FlavoursFrom £49.99 From £54.99Save 9%80 Reviews
Focused on consuming less fat, carbs and lactose? Discover whey protein isolate for a more processed, higher protein content. From PhD Diet Whey to whey protein isolate, our complete range of whey protein powders, bars and snacks has everything you need to develop a strong, lean physique, while also satiating your appetite and your sweet tooth!
AID WEIGHT LOSS
Adding a whey protein powder to your diet can support your weight loss journey in some pretty key ways! By boosting the production of appetite suppressing hormones, whey protein can help you to feel fuller for longer. For a high protein boost, why not start your day by adding a protein powder to your breakfast?
IMPROVE HEART HEALTH & IMMUNITY
Whey protein contains all the essential amino acids that our body needs to function healthily. This makes whey protein powder a key addition to your diet if you want to take care of your wellbeing. Not only has whey protein been proven to reduce ‘bad’ (LDL) cholesterol, it can also help the body to fight disease and infection.
BOOST EXERCISE RECOVERY
After a rigorous workout, the body needs time to rest, recover and repair. Whey protein plays a key role in this process, boosting post-workout muscle strength recovery. This makes whey protein powders, bars and snacks perfect for workout nutrition. But don’t just take our word for it, try our complete range of whey protein products today to discover the benefits of whey protein.
SHOP PHD WHEY PROTEIN
Whether you’re looking for a quick and easy snack, a protein powder that supports your weight loss, or a Keto-friendly protein option, the PhD whey protein range has a wide variety of products to suit your dietary needs.
Choose from whey protein powders, shakes and snacks to supply your body with those all-important amino acids, and discover the benefits of whey protein today.
Login and Registration Form